How do I get Microsoft Office 365 Student free version? Eligible educational institutions, schools, students, teachers, and faculty can sign up for Microsoft Office 365 Education for free, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools.
Microsoft 365 for Education gives them the ability to explore creativity in education, foster teamwork, and deliver a simple, secure learning experience. This allows for a one-stop, affordable solution for all dedicated to education.
Additionally, when educational institutions purchase Microsoft 365 for students and teacher employees, they will have access to it at no additional cost.
However, you can also use the free version of Office 365 for students and teachers, but it includes some basic apps and services without any commitment.
Use your valid school email address to avail Microsoft Office Student Free offer.
What is Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription-oriented cloud-based suite of robust apps. This package of services includes a collection of various useful tools, or apps, services, providing you with the most collaborative integrated experience, latest features. You’ll also find all the popular apps like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and more. All these Office apps work seamlessly across devices.
How To Get Microsoft Office 365 Student Free
The company offers Microsoft Office Student free version under the Education plan. Students and teachers from eligible organizations can sign up for Office 365 Education for free, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, as well as additional classroom tools. To get started to receive offers you need to use your authentic school email address.
There are three Microsoft Office 365 Education plans available for schools, teachers, students, and faculty staff. The basic plan, A1, is completely free for an unlimited number of individual users.
Other plans charge a per-user fee if you want to upgrade your educational organization to those plans to get additional features. It is completely optional, there are a lot of good things in Fee Education Scheme.
It allows for a one-stop, affordable solution for all who are dedicated to education.
Is Office 365 Free For Students For Lifetime
As announced by the company there are three Microsoft Office 365 Education plans available for eligible schools, teachers, and students. Their basic plan, A1, is completely free for an unlimited number of single users.
Other plans charge a per-user fee if you want to upgrade your educational institution to those plans to get supplementary features. Although it is completely optional, there are many good things in the fee education program.
How Do Students Claim Microsoft Office For Free
Use your valid school email address to avail Microsoft Office Student Free offer. After that, you need to verify that you are a recognized educational institution to take full advantage of these offers.
What’s Included In The Microsoft Office 365 Education Plan
You can choose the best pricing for your budget and needs with Microsoft Office free and low-cost plans. Three plans are offered under the Microsoft Office 365 Education scheme.
1. Office 365 A1
This free online version of Microsoft Office 356 includes everything you need for Office, plus Microsoft Teams. However, it is a completely free education plan but manages all the important tasks with ease.
Its importance and use for students, teachers, faculty, and staff:
- Using it, you can improve learning outcomes by studying its built-in accessibility features and tools that support math, reading, writing and communication.
- You can take advantage of Microsoft Teams, your digital hub that integrates the content, calls, conversations and apps your school needs to be more engaged and collaborative.
- Using it you can easily work together with real-time coauthoring, autosaving and easy sharing across your favorite web apps, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You can stay connected using Class Teams and OneNote notebooks that act as your digital notebooks.
- Whereas when using Office 365 you will never run out of space with unlimited personal cloud storage.
- With Sway, users can enable digital storytelling and the Forms help them make authentic assessments.
- It fully supports you to stay safe with rights management, encryption, and data loss prevention.
- Faculty and staff can easily inform and engage with communication sites and team sites across your intranet using SharePoint.
- Users can communicate easily with HD video conferencing and securely manage, create and share videos across the school via Enterprise Video Service.
2. Office 365 A3
Using the Microsoft Office 365 A3 Education plan, you have access to Office desktop apps, including Microsoft Teams, as well as robust management and security tools.
Its importance and use for students and teachers:
- Includes all the advantages for students, teachers, faculty, and staff included in A3, Plus:
- You can install the Office 365 desktop app on up to five PCs or Macs per user.
- Also, install the Office app on up to five tablets and five phones per user.
- Educational administration can host meetings for up to 10,000 people with Microsoft Teams live events.
- Assess risk with Office 365 Cloud App Security features and help gain insight into potential threats.
- It allows guardians or parents and students to schedule meetings with faculty online using Microsoft Bookings.
3. Office 365 A5
This is the premium Microsoft Office 365 A5 Education plan where you get all the Office desktop apps including Microsoft Teams with best-in-class security, compliance, and analytics.
Its importance and use for students and teachers:
- Includes all the value for students, teachers, faculty, and staff included in A3.
- Here you get advanced security features that protect against sophisticated threats like phishing and zero-day malware, with the capacity to review and remediate attacks after a breach.
- Users can View advanced personal and institutional analytics with Microsoft Viva Insights personal analytics and Power BI Pro.
- Create meetings whenever you need with dial-in numbers that attendees can join by telephone with audio conferencing so users can make, receive calls across a wide range of devices with the option to add calling plans and transfer.
- You get the benefit of 100GB of mailbox email and unlimited personal cloud storage.
Learn more about Microsoft Office 365 Student Free – offers, plans, versions, lifetime, discounts, and see Office 365 Education Pricing.
Pricing For Students, Teacher, Faculty, and Staff:
|Education Plan||Office 365 A1||Office 365 A3||Office 365 A5|
|Price for Students||Free||$2.50|
|Price for Teacher, Faculty, & Staff||Free||$3.25 |
|Annual commitment||Annual commitment|
|Available Office apps||Word||Word||Word|
|Publisher – PC only||Publisher – PC only|
|Access – PC only||Access – PC only|
|Power Apps||Power Apps||Power Apps|
|Power Automate||Power Automate||Power Automate|
|School Data Sync||School Data Sync||School Data Sync|
Benefits of Microsoft Office 365 for Students and Teachers
Office 365 works effectively and is used everywhere. This simple application and always-accessible files update in real-time to make taking your course intuitive and easy on Android, iOS, or Windows devices.
1. Familiar Applications
All the apps and services in Office 365 are really simple to use and everyone is able to manage them.
2. Always-accessible Files
You can easily bring all apps, conversations, and content together in a single Office 365 education experience. Plus, collaborate in real-time, without limits, and without worrying about lost formatting.
3. Update In Real Time
All its applications and services are updated in real-time, which really eases the burden on the users.
4. Remote Learning
When you get Office 365 you’ll be able to create collaborative classes, join professional learning communities, and connect with colleagues. Including Microsoft Teams and it’s free for your entire school. However, you can access all the training and support you need to create a safe, secure and collaborative learning environment.
5. Works Smoothly On Android, iOS or Windows Devices
The good thing about Microsoft Office is that it works smoothly on Android, iOS, or Windows devices. So that everyone can use Microsoft Office 365 comfortably like schools, students, teachers, and faculty, etc.
Also Read: Windows 365 Cloud PC
Is Microsoft 365 Available For Free?
Not all plans of Microsoft Office 365 are free, only education plan is available for educators at free and discounted prices. These offers are available for all valid Schools, Students, Teachers, and Faculty/Staff.
Is Microsoft Office Free For Students Forever?
As the company announced There are three Microsoft Office 365 Education plans available for eligible schools, teachers, and students. Their basic plan, A1, is totally free for an unlimited number of sole users. Other plans charge a per-user fee if you want to upgrade your educational organization to those plans to get extra features. However, It is completely optional, there are a lot of good things in Fee Education Program.
What’s Included In The Microsoft Office Student Discount?
If you are a school institution, student, or teacher, you are eligible to get the online version of Microsoft Office for free, plus 1 TB of the online storage facility. Additionally, your school may also allow students to install the full Office apps for free on up to 5 Macs or PCs.
What Is The Cost Of Office 365 For Students?
There are three Microsoft Office 365 Education (Students) plans available that cost:
1. Office 365 A1 (Free)
2. Office 365 A3 ($2.50/month)
3. Office 365 A5 ($6.00/month)
Can You Get Office 365 For Free as a Student?
Yes, if you are associated with a valid educational institution or school organization with a valid school email address. You can use Office 365 as a student for free if your institution is found eligible to take advantage of this offer.
Microsoft Office 365 education is an affordable suite of potent tools specially built for educators and students. Microsoft Office 365 Student is available for free and at a discounted price, so these tools save money and time too.